Compare Xperia SL vs Xperia VL or Xperia V
We today will compare the two middle range phones , Xperia SL vs Vperia VL , they both are mid range smartphones , by SONY, as you all might be knowing.Also Xperia VL is known as Xperia V. But before we actually comapre the Xperia SL vs Xperia VL , we need to have a look at some of the basic specs , of the phones. So lets start.
As said earlier Xperia SL , is a mid range smartphone, it is a 3G enabled smartphone. Dimensions are around 128X64X10.6 mm . i.e. , it is just 10.6 mm thick , which quite okay , and it weighs around 44 grams. It has a LED Backlit LCD , capacitive touchscreen with 16M colours. It supports multi-touch upto 10 fingers. It has an internal storage of upto 32 GB and RAM of 1GB which is impressive at that price too. A 12 MP camera , autofocus with LED flash.It can record 1080p , @30fps and has a front facing camera of 1.3 MP , for video calling, runs on Ice Cream Sandwich OS. A processor of dual core 1.7 GHz. It is a quite impressive phone. For more you could visit GSMArena.
Xperia VL is also a quite good phone. And we have talked about it earlier. But lets look at it again. Xperia VL is also known and rather famous by it’s short name Xperia V. It supports LTE 4G network, weighs around 120 grams. It has TFT screen with 16M colours.It is also multi touch upto 10 fingers. It also has a 13MP camera , autofocus with an LED flash.It also runs on Ice Cream Sandwich OS.. It has a 1.5 GHz Krait Adreno processor to power the apps you run. You can find more on our Review on it.
Also See: Xperia S vs Htc One S Comaparision.
Xperia SL vs Xperia VL:
So let’s start with our comparision , i.e, Xperia Sl vs Vperia Vl. These two smartphone are quite competitive, and give each other a good fight. So lets start with the Xperia SL vs Xperia VL camapaign.
Reasons to consider Xperia VL over Xperia SL:
- Better Bluetooth support ( v.4 vs v3.0)
- More talktime per single battery charge.
- it is comparitively thinner , about 20% thinner than the Xperia SL.
- Higher resolution of camera. ( 13 MP vs 12MP)
- Faster max data speeds as it supports the LTE transfer speeds , whereas the Xperia SL does not.
- It is around 20% smaller.
Reasons to Consider Xperia SL over Xperia VL:
- It has more internal storage , so that memory is never a issue for you to install apps.
- It significantly has a high performance processor , 1.7GHz over 1.5GHz.
- More Battery Backup , around 30% more battery backup per single charge.
The were some reasons to consider either phone. Choice is completely yours , there is no big difference between the two.For more you could visit Xperia SL vs Xperia VL on youtube. Just a bit of spec difference , i.e., Xperia SL vs Xperia VL. Hope this helped.