How to Root Micromax Ninja 3 A57 within 5 Minutes
Root Micromax Ninja 3 A57 in a few very simple easy steps and comment here if you are happy with our easy 5 minute tutorial about rooting your device as that much we developers deserve.
Are you also the one who is not very much happy with buying Micromax Ninja 3 A57 the so called SuperPhone. while many of us will be expecting from this Android’s 1Ghz processor but is not working to the most like it is not making u play games like Temple Run, Subway surf and many more including all featured apps.This is because
Avery responsive Android 2.3.5 ginger bread device with inbuilt whatsaap and hookup chat apps. with not a very good 3 megapixel camera and a bad video recorder. A very low RAM of 256MB with 180MB of internal storage memory. But still its the best budget android in the market a far more better choice than Samsung Galaxy Y.
Before Moving Further to Root Micromax Ninja 3 A57
- Make sure you backup all your data.
- Backup MMS/SMS
- Backup Call details & restore app
- Backup other stuff with my most recommended Titanium Backup & MyBackup Root
- Also make sure that your phone is charged at least 90% so that it does not goes of in the middle of the root/unroot LG L7 process. Also be sure that your computer is set of with the antivirus and firewalls, the cable with the specific drivers must be ready
Assuming the instructructuions above are followed we move further to Root Micromax Ninja 3 A57.
Root Micromax Ninja 3 A57
- A few Downloads in the starting !
- Connect phone on pc with usb dubbing mode.
- Now go on extract the “.android” folder located in the users directory. One should never create this folder manually this will be automatically created when you install SDK & Java.
- Now install unlock root that we downloaded in the beginning.
- Go to Phone settings->applications->development and enable USB Debugging. Now connect your android to your PC.
- Extract the “usb.ini” file in the C:\Program Files\Android\android-sdk\platform-tools of your PC. Check if the platform-tools folder is present in the folder we just opened . And if not we need to just launch android sdk apps and click platform-tools box and download when download finish. Then again connect your phone with ebugging mode ON as we did before.
- Now open the command line there C:\Program Files\Android\android-sdk\platform-tools (HIT ENTER)
- now run unlock root. and click root option.
Bingo you just read how to Root Micromax Ninja 3 A57